- 4 suites: Three with 1 king bed / one with 2 queen beds / single futon-style bed in office
- Personal Combination Safe in each Suite
- Single Futon Sleeper (available upon request)
- All Suites include Air Conditioning and Television
- Abundant Closet & Storage Space
- No Pets Allowed
- Age Limit for Renters: Due to the open design and purpose of the house, Casa Las Nubes may not be suitable for children younger than 10 or elders with limited mobility.
- Smoking is Allowed in open deck areas only.
- Smoking is Not Allowed in Bedroom/Bath or Kitchen areas!
- Full Kitchen: Beautiful granite counter and island tops with stainless steel appliances. Gas range.
- Mini bar shared on the lower garden level. Coffee pot, microwave and refrigerator.
- All Cooking Utensils Provided
- Refrigerators: Mini refrigerators located on BBQ deck and lower level mini bar. Main kitchen refrigerator (26 cu.ft.) including water/ice dispenser in door.
- Automatic Dishwasher
- Microwave ovens in kitchen and lower level mini bar.
- Ice Maker is in Freezer
- Private Chef and Catering Available: We have a professional chef available for an extra fee, or we can arrange for outside catering from a number of sources.
- Gas BBQ Grill: There is an outdoor cooking area on the BBQ deck.
- Decks and Patios accessible from adjoining rooms
- Main Balcony access to Entry Pool
- Cable TV
- Netflix access included
- Stereo System: Casa Las Nubes is wired for sound with speakers throughout the house and deck areas. Individual controls for each speaker zone are located in living room.
- Home Telephone
- Free (in country) Long Distance: Free calling in Costa Rica, and long distance calls are reasonable.
- WiFi (Wireless Internet): High speed wireless is available throughout Casa Las Nubes. (may not be suitable for all online gaming activities)
- Ocean View: 200 meters of protected rainforest canopy in the Maritime Zone lies between Casa Las Nubes and the private beach at Tulemar.
- Coastal Mountain Views
- Daily visitors such as Howler, Squirrel, and White-faced Monkeys, iguanas, many colorful birds, Sloths and more….
- Tulemar Private Security Guard Services near Home
- Washer & Dryer with all supplies
- Linens Provided: Robes provided in bathrooms.
- Hair dryers
- Off Street Parking
- Jetted Tub in Upstairs Master Bath
- Private Spa Pool & Guest Towels
Casa Las Nubes is a forward-thinking model in sustainability
There are numerous passive energy conservation design features and sustainable energy systems in Casa Las Nubes. The Manuel Antonio National Park Rainforest receives an average of 150 inches of annual rainfall. Our large roof, built with 10-foot overhangs, a signature feature of internationally renowned architect Andres Morales, was designed to capture nearly 2,000 gallons per inch of rainfall for use in the house and gardens. All water, whether captured and stored or provided directly to Tulemar by our Municipal Water Authority, is charcoal filtered, and then fully purified by an advanced ultraviolet treatment system. The end result is an endless supply of the purest drinking water available to our guests all year round.
In 2015, Casa Las Nubes installed an Uninterruptible Power Supply, fed by 48 full-size photo-voltaic roof-top solar panels to back up the Costa Rica electric utility supply. This system assures electricity availability to critical water, lighting and kitchen services during the occasional outage caused by storm activity. Every effort has been made to provide the most comfortable experience possible to our discerning guests; traveling from points across the globe to enjoy the nature of Costa Rica up close.
The landscaping immediately surrounding Casa Las Nubes was designed by Donna Porter, a distinguished horticulturist living and working in Manuel Antonio. Our unique garden areas have a multitude of native trees and flowers and a delicious mango tree in the yard below the house.
The artwork throughout Casa Las Nubes, both on the walls, and sculptures in the entry and garden areas, are all works native to Costa Rica and Central America.